Friday, August 13, 2010

there are indeed things that i can be grateful for

i just didnt open my eyes wide enough:)

God was there all along, here with me.
He showed me he smallest little things yesterday of His presence to me, through wah, His creations.
His works made me ask again, didnt i believe that He is real? yes He is!

the smallest things made me smile yesterday,
the yellow and white flower field,
the charity shop,
the sunshine after the heavy rain,
uncle sam and his kindness,
the fog that He created when i breathe out,
the parents that i have with me,
the time that we cooked dinner together in e small hotel room.

God showed me once again the small things that i overlooked,
that was there all along.
that He was there all along,
He never left me, and He won't.


got to go, post pictures soon!